INTRO TO PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP: This workshop covers the basics of photography. In this course I will provide one-on-one instruction to get you on the right path to becoming a skilled photographer. This is a great option for those who are new to photography and are eager to learn and build a solid foundation of knowledge before moving on to more advanced techniques and concepts.
- Your camera and how it works.
- The Exposure Triangle: Aperture, shutter speed, and ISO.
- White balance: What it is and how to set your camera to the proper (or desired) color temperature.
- Shooting modes (manual, aperture priority, shutter priority): How and when to use them.
- File types: RAW vs. JPEG
- Metering: Using your camera's light meter to ensure a correct exposure.
- Composition: Often the most overlooked concept by new artists. I will cover concepts such as, rule of thirds, rule of odds, leading lines, curves, aspect ratios, etc.
- Depth of Field: Shallow vs. deep DoF. How to use it effectively.
- Miscellaneous: Tips and tricks to help you capture the photographs you want, and guidance on accessories such as, tripods, remote shutter releases, and other tools used to get the best images possible in-camera.
Intro to Photography Workshop prices start at $300. This price includes instruction on the topics listed above in 3 separate sessions, with each session lasting up to 2 hours.
FOR BOOKING, USE THE CONTACT LINK IN THE MENU
Prices subject to change.