POST-PROCESSING / RETOUCHING WORKSHOP: You've made some incredible photographs. Now it's time to make those images come to life! In this workshop I will teach you the skills you need to process and retouch your photographs using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. This course covers everything from organization of files, to exporting completed work!
- File organization: How to store and organize your raw files.
- Lightroom, Introduction: A tour of Lighroom's features and modules.
- Lightroom, Catalog: How to create a new catalog and organize your files within it using the tools available within Lightroom.
- Lightroom, Processing: Using the Develop Module to process your raw files. This is where your images begin to come to life.
- Lightroom, Advanced Features: Learn how to stitch and blend multiple exposures together to created blended exposures and panoramic images. Learn how to move between Lightroom and Photoshop seamlessly.
- Lighroom, Exporting: How to export your completed images.
- Photoshop, Introduction: A Tour of Photoshop's features and layout.
- Photoshop, Camera Raw: Using Photoshop's Camera Raw software to process raw files.
- Photoshop, Retouching / Adjustments: How to make adjustments such as curves, levels, exposure, contrast, and color correction using various tools and techniques available in Photoshop.
- Photoshop, Tools: Working with the Photoshop tool panel. Brushes, clone stamp, selection, crop, and other commonly used tools.
- Photoshop, Masks: Working with layer masks. What they are, and how to create and use them.
- Photoshop, Luminosity Masks: What they are, how they work, and applications for them.
- Photoshop, Noise Reduction: How to decrease ISO noise in your images for a clean look.
- Photoshop, Sharpening: Various ways to sharpen before exporting your final image, including High Pass sharpening.
- Photoshop, Exporting: Saving your work and exporting finished images.
Post-Processing / Retouching Workshop prices start at $400. This price includes instruction on the topics listed above in 4 separate sessions, with each session lasting up to 2 hours.
FOR BOOKING, USE THE CONTACT LINK IN THE MENU
Prices subject to change.